Sunday, January 8, 2012

busy weekend

Hello wonderful people. My Saturday began with early morning thrifting with two of my friends. I have to say it wasn't the best thrifting experience (only scored 2 pieces)... but Wendys' fat food (which I intensely craved for weeks) made my day so that was fine.

After that, I came home finding out that we're going downtown to visit my relatives who are now living at my previous home.

My relatives are currently renovating their home -- my cousin was kind enough to let me sneak inside to see how it looks so far and... It's okay... I have to say it was sad knowing that what once was my home is now a small space with bare brick walls and naked wooden floors.

Eventually Sunday came around the corner. I managed to completed all the house chores that were suppose to be finished the day before, worked on a bit of homework, and oh! I went to Michaels to purchase some craft supplies. A bundle of felt, 2 balls of yarn (on sale of course!) and Liquitex Matte Gel. You're probably wondering what I'm going to do with the gel, but I'll show you in the next post. And that's about it. Ending off Christmas break with a cup of tea and regrets on not purchasing Mod Podge at Michaels.
Oh and let me just say could I get a "woot woot" for the blurry pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment