Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DIY: Photo to Fabric

Hello again friends. I came across a DIY from A Beautiful Mess that I've been eye-ing on for quite a while. I eventually ran to Michaels and picked up Liquitex just for this DIY.

I picked up all the materials needed and cut a picture from a magazine (Vintage & Victorian No. 144 - 2012, if you're wondering).

Voila! It's not bad if I do say so myself! I ended up making much more than I expected and I didn't even use half of the Liquitex Gel bottle, haha!

Though this was a great DIY - I have to say the most challenging part to it was rolling off the layer of magazine. My patience was horrible and I ended up rolling off some of the transfer off other photos I've done. Anyways, I'll try and have a DIY-project of my own up sometime next week. Farewell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment