Tuesday, January 31, 2012

life: procrastination

I didn't even know what the word procrastination meant until high school, and ever since, I have been abusing the word, procrastination, to describe the position I am in. I've been listening to a lot of the old blues, jazz, and r&b. My friend really got me into this type of music and it's good to get out of the rock alternative hipster stuff. I'm planning to buy my friend a vinyl of Etta James, one of her favourite singer of all time who recently passed away. I could imagine us sitting there, as the vinyl spins those soulful lyrics of her, filling the room with her voice and beauty she created.
Photobooth
Bdg ripped jeans, mama's cardigan, & thrifted top
Etta James - something's got a hold on
Ray Charles - i got a women
Aretha Franklin - i say a little prayer
Louis Armstrong - when the saints go marching in

No comments:

Post a Comment